- Go to the Marketplace module, and then to the Manage Orders tab,
- Click on the Add transaction button,
- Fill in the information:
- Order date,
- The service/product purchased by the occupant,
- The occupant who placed the order,
- The quantity purchased (the price automatically adjusts),
- The method of withdrawal/delivery of the service/product,
- Payment method,
- If the order is to come, or already placed,
- If you wish, you can add a comment and an attachment to the invoice (click on the icon ),
- Click on "Save" to save your changes.
- The invoice is then visible in the History tab,
- You can download the invoice in PDF by clicking on the icon at the top right of the order summary.
If you would like to have more content regarding the management of an order/transaction, we have written a few lines about it.
Article is closed for comments.