- Go to the Useful contacts module.
- Click on Add a useful contact.
- Fill in the different items of information and click Save.
- Do not forget to select a building before updating the hours of availability of the useful contact. The + button found at the right of a time slot allows you to add an additional time slot for the day in question. This allows you, for example, to enter availability schedules of the type 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. then 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Also, you can add a photo to this contact by clicking on the camera icon on the circle at the top left of the window.
If you are the manager of several buildings, you can add this useful contact to the desired buildings by clicking on Add this contact to another building
Article is closed for comments.