As a manager, the Request Center will allow you to manage all requests declared by your occupants and/or managers following problems encountered at work.
This article describes the main functionalities:
When you click on the module, you are redirected to the main view listing all your tickets. They are divided in 5 categories:
- New – requests that haven’t been taken over by a manager
- Open – requests that are being processed
- Pending – requests awaiting complementary information
- Solved – completed requests
- Archived – completed requests which don’t need to be kept
In addition to the status, the overall view displays the main information of a ticket. You can find below some of the information (non-exhaustive):
- Category: request type (i.e.: plumbing, electricity, etc.)
- Title: the object entered by the occupant
- Location: where the problem takes place
- Created: creation date
- Priority: priority level of the request
- Requester: name of the request
- Assignee: name of the manager in charge of this request
View by category and columns
You can decide which main information you would like to display on the overall view. To do so, just click on Columns at the top right.
A pop-up window will appear and will allow you to select the columns you want to display.
You can also choose the display order by dragging the columns using the little grey dots on the left.
Once your choices defined, click on Save to save your changes.
When you click on a new ticket, you can access all the information related to this ticket and:
- Assign it (to yourself or to another manager)
- Modify some information, such as the category of the priority level
- Reply to this ticket precising the next status (open, pending, paused, solved or archived)
For a more efficient ticket processing, you can leave an internal note so another manager can consult it.
Request management settings
This section of the module allows you to configure the main information which appear in the module.
Tutorial for your occupants
To ensure a proper understanding of the module by your occupants, you can also find a .PDF user guide attached. Do not hesitate to share it directly through the module “Useful documents” or via email.
If you are interested in the PowerPoint version, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Article is closed for comments.