This feature is not available on the mobile interface.
- Adding (or editing) an item is divided into 6 separate steps.
- Each time you press the Next button, the information you just entered in the step is saved.
- At any time, you can click Save draft to save your changes and return later to your service/product to finalise its configuration, and then make it available to the occupants.
You can Add and publish a product and/or service in 6 steps:
- Step 1 - Fill in or edit the general information about the service/product
- Step 2 - Manage or edit the price
- Step 3 - Manage or edit delivery and deposit options
- Step 4 - Manage or edit availability slots and payment methods
- Step 5 - Finalise the creation or editing of your service/product
- Step 6 - Publishing or saving in draft
Step 1 - Fill in or edit the general information about the service/product
- Click on Add a service,
- Select the type of service,
- Enter the title and description of the service,
- Add at least one photo to illustrate the service you want to add,
- The option Allow occupant to leave a message allows an occupant to leave a comment when booking their service
- Add, if you wish, a note to indicate the information you need from the occupant,
- If your service is provided by an external partner, tick the box and enter the URL of the site where the occupants can finalise their order,
- Click Next when your setup is complete.
Step 2 - Manage or edit the price
- Enter the price excluding tax, the VAT applied to the product and/or service,
- Enter the quantity and whether it is limited or not,
- Click on Next.
Step 3 - Manage or edit delivery and deposit options
This step allows you to tell the occupant how they can benefit from their service. You can choose to give them a choice between several possibilities, or not.
- Select the appropriate option to let your occupants know if the occupant should drop off or pick up their item at a given location,
- If you click on Deposit or Withdrawal, you will need to specify the location. The information will then be displayed to the occupant,
- If you click Retrieved by Manager or Delivered by Manager you are proposing delivery to that occupant's workplace. They will need to fill in a field to tell you where to pick up or deliver their product/service.
- Select the appropriate option to indicate whether you wish to retrieve the order or deliver it.
- It is not mandatory to fill in both fields; you can use either the deposit or the withdrawal, or both,
- Click Next to save your changes.
Be careful to enter the right information in order to best inform the occupants who would like to book your service. Both options are not mandatory, only one of them.
Step 4 - Manage or edit availability slots and payment methods
You are not required to set up availability slots for your service/product. This option allowsyou to:
- Define if your service/product is only available at a specific time of day (between 8am and 12pm for example),
- If your service/product can be used per slot (for example, a hairdressing service that lasts 30 minutes may be offered at the rate of 2 slots per hour),
Regarding the means of payment, you must fill in at least 1. You will not be able to click Next otherwise.
Step 5 - Finalise the creation or editing of your service/product
Configure or edit the general conditions of sale
- Click Add Terms and Conditions.
The registered GTCs are the same for all marketplace and booking products/services. You cannot set a GTC per product.
- Click on Preview to see the configuration of your service/product,
- The preview reflects the architecture you have created for this service/product, which is convenient to see if you have properly set up your categories, subcategories, and products,
- On the occupant side, the display will be optimised. For your part, the preview only reflects the architecture of your service/product.
Save as draft or publish the service/product on the marketplace
- Click Save as draft to save your service/product but do not make it available to occupants. You can return to the draft and click on Publish to make it available to the occupants,
- Click Publish to make the service/product available to occupants instantly.
If you wish to view and/or modify a product, we have given comprehensive help on this subject.